Visiting for the first time since the site upgrade? Read what's new!
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.0383 / 51°2'17"N
Longitude: -0.208 / 0°12'28"W
OS Eastings: 525737
OS Northings: 128074
OS Grid: TQ257280
Mapcode National: GBR JLB.VMP
Mapcode Global: FRA B6GC.LST
Entry Name: The Parish of St Mary
Location: Slaugham, Mid Sussex, West Sussex, RH17
County: West Sussex
District: Mid Sussex
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Listing Date: 28 October 1957
Source: Historic England
English Heritage Legacy ID: 302746
Source ID: 1025603
SLAUGHAM THE GREEN
The Parish of St Mary
TQ 2528 26/169
Chancel with south chapel and north vestries, nave with south aisle and porch
and west tower. Medieval church, restored by Joseph Clarke in 1857-60. Nave
and probably chancel early C12. South aisle (widened in 1827) and tower late
C13, the upper portion of the tower added in 1857-6O. South Chapel built by
William Covert in 1613 to contain his memorial. Vestries added in 1857-60, south
porch in 1879, the clock-face in 1881.
Listing NGR: TQ2573728074
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings