Visiting for the first time since the site upgrade? Read what's new!
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.8125 / 50°48'45"N
Longitude: -0.4897 / 0°29'23"W
OS Eastings: 506496
OS Northings: 102531
OS Grid: TQ064025
Mapcode National: GBR GL0.WJM
Mapcode Global: FRA 96VY.K04
Entry Name: The Parish Church of St Mary
Location: East Preston, Arun, West Sussex, BN16
County: West Sussex
Parish: East Preston
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Listing Date: 12 October 1954
Last Amended: 20 September 1984
Source: Historic England
English Heritage Legacy ID: 297864
Source ID: 1027649
TQ 0602 EAST PRESTON STATION ROAD
The Parish Church of St
Mary (formerly listed
under Angmering Lane)
Chancel, nave with south aisle, north porch and west tower. Simple medieval church,
restored by Sir Gilbert Scott in 1869. The north doorway is C12, but the nave
otherwise and the chancel C13. Perpendicular tower, but the contemporary spire was
demolished in 1951. South aisle added by Scott in 1869.
Listing NGR: TQ0650602530
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings