This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.9967 / 50°59'48"N
Longitude: 0.1787 / 0°10'43"E
OS Eastings: 552980
OS Northings: 124184
OS Grid: TQ529241
Mapcode National: GBR MRD.HYW
Mapcode Global: FRA C68G.TPP
Entry Name: The Parish Church of St Mark
Listing Date: 31 December 1982
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1028311
English Heritage Legacy ID: 296230
Location: Hadlow Down, Wealden, East Sussex, TN22
County: East Sussex
Parish: Hadlow Down
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): East Sussex
Church of England Parish: Buxted and Hadlow Down
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
HADLOW DOWN The Parish Church of
TQ 52 SW 27/591
Chancel, south chapel, nave and west tower forming porch on ground floor with
broached shingled spire above.
Nave and tower built in 1836. Architect William Moseley. Chancel added
in 1913. Architect G Fellowes-Prynne. C14 Gothic. Stone.
Listing NGR: TQ5298024184
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings