History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

K6 Telephone Kiosk

A Grade II Listed Building in East Hendred, Oxfordshire

Approximate Location Map
Large Map »
Street View
Contributor Photos »

Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.

Coordinates

Latitude: 51.5965 / 51°35'47"N

Longitude: -1.3366 / 1°20'11"W

OS Eastings: 446047

OS Northings: 188840

OS Grid: SU460888

Mapcode National: GBR 7ZF.YP2

Mapcode Global: VHCYK.S47F

Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk

Listing Date: 6 June 1988

Grade: II

Source: Historic England

Source ID: 1048097

English Heritage Legacy ID: 250236

Location: East Hendred, Vale of White Horse, Oxfordshire, OX12

County: Oxfordshire

District: Vale of White Horse

Civil Parish: East Hendred

Traditional County: Berkshire

Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire

Find accommodation in
Steventon

Listing Text

SU 4688 EAST HENDRED
20/115
HIGH STREET (West side)
K6 Telephone Kiosk
GV
II


Telephone kiosk, Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by various
contractors. Cast Iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated crowns to top
panels and margin glazing to windows and door.


Listing NGR: SU4604888842

This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.

Other nearby listed buildings

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.