This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7121 / 51°42'43"N
Longitude: -0.8725 / 0°52'20"W
OS Eastings: 477996
OS Northings: 202088
OS Grid: SP779020
Mapcode National: GBR C2P.N6R
Mapcode Global: VHDVP.T7LB
Entry Name: Granary 40 Metres to South East of Manor House
Listing Date: 21 June 1955
Last Amended: 4 July 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1159927
English Heritage Legacy ID: 46504
Location: Bledlow-cum-Saunderton, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP27
Civil Parish: Bledlow-cum-Saunderton
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Bledlow with Saunderton and Horsenden
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
BLEDLOW-CUM-SAUNDERTON CHURCH END
SP 70 SE
1/24 Granary 40m to S.E. of
Manor House (formerly
listed under Farm buildings to
South of Manor House)
Granary. Dated TC 1725 on brick. Brick, hipped old tile roof. Rectangular
building raised on many staddle stones, some added C20. 2 bays of slatted
openings, door at E. end.
Listing NGR: SP7799602088
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings