This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.6267 / 51°37'36"N
Longitude: -0.8687 / 0°52'7"W
OS Eastings: 478406
OS Northings: 192589
OS Grid: SU784925
Mapcode National: GBR C3N.WR0
Mapcode Global: VHDW2.WCMV
Entry Name: Church of St Mary Le Moor
Listing Date: 4 July 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1160645
English Heritage Legacy ID: 46628
Location: Lane End, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14
Parish: Lane End
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Cadmore End
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
STOKENCHURCH CADMORE END COMMON
SU 79 SE
6/149 Church of St. Mary-le-Moor
Parish church. 1851. By Rhode Hawkins. Flint with stone dressings,
tiled roofs, stone coped gables. Nave, S. porch, chancel, small N.
vestry. Off-set buttresses. W. end of nave has arched bellcote
corbelled out over 2 small trefoil arches, and 2 lancet windows. 3
lancets to N. side of nave; 2 lancets and a 2-light window with plate
tracery to S. Chamfered S. door in timber-framed porch. Chancel has
2-light plate-traceried window and lean-to, formerly porch, to S., triple
lancets with taller central light at E. end, and gabled vestry to N.
Simple interior with large double-chamfered chancel arch; contemporary
fittings and glass.
Listing NGR: SU7840692589
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings