This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.4865 / 52°29'11"N
Longitude: -1.8967 / 1°53'47"W
OS Eastings: 407113
OS Northings: 287626
OS Grid: SP071876
Mapcode National: GBR 616.3J
Mapcode Global: VH9YX.2RNQ
Entry Name: The Gunmakers Arms
Location: Birmingham, B4
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Midlands
Listing Date: 8 July 1982
Last Amended: 19 January 1983
Source: Historic England
English Heritage Legacy ID: 216762
Source ID: 1219930
SP 0787 NW 26/2
City Centre B4
No 92 (The Gunmakers Arms ) and No 93
(Formerly listed as No 93 and The Pike and Musket)
Circa 1820, corner block formerly of 3 houses, now one house and pub. Three
storeys rendered and coursed. Corbelled eaves. Half hipped slate roof.
Three windows to upper floors and one surviving ground floor window: revealed
glazing bar sashes on first floor with stucco heads flanked by small consoles
and their cornices. No 93 retains architrave doorway with rounded corner
blocks. Pub door formerly to house with architrave moulding and console brackets.
Good small mid C19 corner pub front pilastered with entablature bowed around
corner. One bay return and 2 storey wing.
Listing NGR: SP0711387626
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings