Visiting for the first time since the site upgrade? Read what's new!
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.9968 / 50°59'48"N
Longitude: -0.7573 / 0°45'26"W
OS Eastings: 487304
OS Northings: 122667
OS Grid: SU873226
Mapcode National: GBR DDW.FC7
Mapcode Global: FRA 969G.W8S
Entry Name: The Parish Church of All Hollows
Location: Woolbeding with Redford, Chichester, West Sussex, GU29
County: West Sussex
Parish: Woolbeding with Redford
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Listing Date: 18 June 1959
Last Amended: 26 November 1987
Source: Historic England
English Heritage Legacy ID: 413415
Source ID: 1221572
SU 82 SE WOOLBEDING WOOLBEDING LANE
11/33 The Parish Church of All
Hollows (formerly listed
18.6.59 as Parish Church of All
Chancel, vestry to the north of it, nave, west tower and porch to the south of it.
Nave C11. Tewer built in 1728. Chancel rebuilt by Lord Lanertcn of Woolbeding
House in 1870.
Listing NGR: SU8730422668
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings