History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

The Parish Church of St Andrew

A Grade II Listed Building in Oving, West Sussex

Approximate Location Map
Large Map »
Street View
Contributor Photos »

Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.

Coordinates

Latitude: 50.8379 / 50°50'16"N

Longitude: -0.722 / 0°43'19"W

OS Eastings: 490087

OS Northings: 105041

OS Grid: SU900050

Mapcode National: GBR DGV.J8S

Mapcode Global: FRA 96CW.JJN

Entry Name: The Parish Church of St Andrew

Listing Date: 5 June 1958

Grade: II

Source: Historic England

Source ID: 1232757

English Heritage Legacy ID: 301025

Location: Oving, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20

County: West Sussex

District: Chichester

Parish: Oving

Traditional County: Sussex

Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex

Church of England Parish: Oving St Andrew

Church of England Diocese: Chichester

Listing Text

OVING CHURCH LANE
SU 90 NW (West side)

14/2 The Parish Church of St
Andrew
5.6.58
GV II

Cruciform building with north porch and west tower with broached shingled spire.
C13. Faced with flints set in galletting, Lavant stone and Harwich Formation Siltstone. C13 chancel arch and north doorway.


Listing NGR: SU9008705041

This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.

Other nearby listed buildings

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.