Visiting for the first time since the site upgrade? Read what's new!
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.2144 / 51°12'51"N
Longitude: 0.1035 / 0°6'12"E
OS Eastings: 547010
OS Northings: 148234
OS Grid: TQ470482
Mapcode National: GBR LM8.WGB
Mapcode Global: VHHPX.RQ1X
Entry Name: Church of St Paul
Location: Hever, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN8
Traditional County: Kent
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Kent
Listing Date: 10 September 1954
Source: Historic England
English Heritage Legacy ID: 444844
Source ID: 1246074
HEVER FOUR ELMS
Church of St Paul
TQ 44 NE 49/553
1880 by E L Hall. Cruciform without aisles. Pointed rubble outside, ashlar
within. Early English style. Bellcote, with tall shingled spire, at crossing.
Apsidal West baptistery. Reredos a plainly-framed white marble relief of the
Adoration of the Magi designed by W R Lethaby and executed by Henry Pegram and
his pupil Stirling Lee. Very forward-looking and individual. Free-standing
cross in front is part of the design. Chancel screen and choir stalls also
designed by Lethaby. Organ case by F C Eden, 1923, has carved brackets of the
Good Shepherd parable in Kentish setting.
Listing NGR: TQ4721647624
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings