This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.568 / 51°34'4"N
Longitude: -0.7737 / 0°46'25"W
OS Eastings: 485090
OS Northings: 186169
OS Grid: SU850861
Mapcode National: GBR D5W.P6X
Mapcode Global: VHDWB.JVTC
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk Opposite Church of All Saints
Listing Date: 16 June 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1300766
English Heritage Legacy ID: 350339
Location: Marlow, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, SL7
Civil Parish: Marlow
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Great Marlow with Marlow Bottom, Little Marlow and Bisham
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
The following building shall be added:
K6 Telephone Kiosk
SU 8586 1/171 opposite Church of
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated
crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: SU8509086169
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings