This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5697 / 51°34'10"N
Longitude: -0.7727 / 0°46'21"W
OS Eastings: 485158
OS Northings: 186362
OS Grid: SU851863
Mapcode National: GBR D5W.HH2
Mapcode Global: VHDWB.KTC1
Entry Name: The Deanery
Listing Date: 16 July 1949
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1310883
English Heritage Legacy ID: 46256
Location: Marlow, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, SL7
Civil Parish: Marlow
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Great Marlow with Marlow Bottom, Little Marlow and Bisham
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
ST PETER'S STREET
SU 8586 1/42 16.7.49.
Originally part of Old Parsonage now a separate house. Late C18. 5 storeys.
Rectangular block of chequer brick dentilled eaves and hipped old tile roof.
South and West fronts each have 2 windows, eared stone architraves, on 2nd
floor, 4 light mullioned and transomed in plain stone surrounds with cornice
heads on 1st floor. Entrance in later gabled porch to right hand, angular
bay to left hand on ground floor. One storey extension to right hand.
Listing NGR: SU8515886362
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings