Visiting for the first time since the site upgrade? Read what's new!
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1938 / 52°11'37"N
Longitude: -0.5091 / 0°30'32"W
OS Eastings: 502005
OS Northings: 256107
OS Grid: TL020561
Mapcode National: GBR G1B.J3K
Mapcode Global: VHFQ1.4462
Entry Name: Parish Church of All Saints
Location: Milton Ernest, Bedford, MK44
Parish: Milton Ernest
Traditional County: Bedfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Bedfordshire
Listing Date: 13 July 1964
Source: Historic England
English Heritage Legacy ID: 37037
Source ID: 1321521
MILTON ERNEST THURLEIGH ROAD
6/267 Parish Church of All
Norman origins, medieval development, mid C19 renovation by Butterfield.
Coursed limestone rubble. C12 chancel extended east in C14 and interior
redesigned by Butterfield. C14 chancel arch. Three bay nave with arcades to
aisles each with four 3-light clerestory windows over. Four bay C15 nave roof
with moulded beams and foliated bosses. C14 south aisle rebuilt in C15;
piscina; C14 north aisle with crocketed tomb recess and relocated C15 road
screen. C15 south porch with parvis over. C13 west tower, much restored.
Listing NGR: TL0200556107
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings