This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.7756 / 50°46'32"N
Longitude: -2.1704 / 2°10'13"W
OS Eastings: 388083
OS Northings: 97348
OS Grid: SY880973
Mapcode National: GBR 20F.B2R
Mapcode Global: FRA 67B1.B8C
Entry Name: Outbuilding Immediately South of the Old Rectory
Listing Date: 10 October 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1324257
English Heritage Legacy ID: 103427
Location: Anderson, North Dorset, Dorset, DT11
District: North Dorset
Civil Parish: Anderson
Traditional County: Dorset
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Dorset
Church of England Parish: Winterbourne Zelstone with Tomson and Anderson St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Salisbury
SY 89 NE ANDERSON MANOR
7/14 Outbuilding immediately
south of The Old Rectory
Former stables, now used as garage and store. Early-mid C19. Brick and flint
walls, part plastered. Low-pitched slate roof. Single storey. Loft door in
gable end. In side wall (west) an open area flanked by garage doors. One
casement window with glazing bars. Included for group value.
Listing NGR: SY8808397348
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings