This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1829 / 52°10'58"N
Longitude: -2.9344 / 2°56'3"W
OS Eastings: 336210
OS Northings: 254260
OS Grid: SO362542
Mapcode National: GBR F9.4LR7
Mapcode Global: VH77J.3D1F
Entry Name: Chapel of the Holy Family (Redundant)
Listing Date: 16 June 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1349945
English Heritage Legacy ID: 150306
Location: Pembridge, County of Herefordshire, HR6
County: County of Herefordshire
Traditional County: Herefordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Herefordshire
Church of England Parish: Pembridge with Moorcourt
Church of England Diocese: Hereford
PEMBRIDGE CP BROXWOOD
SO 35 SE
9/48 Chapel of the Holy Family
Redundant Roman Catholic Chapel, now house. 1863 by C F Hansom for the
Snead-Cox family of Broxwood Court (former house now demolished and rebuilt).
Dressed grey sandstone rubble with ashlar dressings, tiled roof. Lancet
style. Rectangular plan with porch to north and sacristry to south-east.
Three tall trefoil-headed lights with labels to right and one to left of
gabled porch, four similar lights to south and to projecting sacristry,
three similar stepped lights to east and west ends. Interior has decorative
open trussed rafter roof and retains a gallery to the west and commemorative
stained glass in the east window.
Listing NGR: SO3621054260
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings