This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.8623 / 50°51'44"N
Longitude: -0.0761 / 0°4'34"W
OS Eastings: 535491
OS Northings: 108744
OS Grid: TQ354087
Mapcode National: GBR KPY.ZGN
Mapcode Global: FRA B6QT.J52
Entry Name: The Parish Church of St Lawrence
Listing Date: 20 August 1965
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1352989
English Heritage Legacy ID: 292876
Location: Falmer, Lewes, East Sussex, BN1
County: East Sussex
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): East Sussex
Church of England Parish: Stanmer with Falmer, St Laurence
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
FAIMER EAST STREET
The Parish Church of
TQ 3508 22/317 20.08.65.
Church of England. Chancel, nave and west tower which also serves as a porch.
Rare example of a neo-Norman church. Rebuilt in 1817 and again in 1865, except
for the north wall of the nave.
Listing NGR: TQ3549108744
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings