This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.8694 / 50°52'10"N
Longitude: -0.7764 / 0°46'35"W
OS Eastings: 486196
OS Northings: 108485
OS Grid: SU861084
Mapcode National: GBR DGD.GJL
Mapcode Global: FRA 968S.TM1
Entry Name: Church of St Mary
Listing Date: 5 June 1958
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1354517
English Heritage Legacy ID: 300961
Location: Lavant, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18
County: West Sussex
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Church of England Parish: Lavant St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
LAVANT MAIN ROAD (north west side)
SU 8608-8708 EAST LAVANT
37/330 CHURCH OF ST MARY, East Lavant
Chancel, tower in the place of a south transept and nave with north aisle and
vestry. Flint faced with Lavant stone dressings. Nave C12, north aisle C13.
Tower medieval, encased in red brick in 1671 by William Westbrooke. Chancel
1863, when the whole church was restored by G M Hills. West doorway of C12
with zigzag moulding. C13 2 bay arcade. 5 stalls with misericords in the
Listing NGR: SU8619108487
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings