This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.9101 / 50°54'36"N
Longitude: -0.7525 / 0°45'8"W
OS Eastings: 487803
OS Northings: 113032
OS Grid: SU878130
Mapcode National: GBR DFV.W0H
Mapcode Global: FRA 969P.QNR
Entry Name: The Parish Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Listing Date: 5 June 1958
Last Amended: 26 March 2001
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1354576
English Heritage Legacy ID: 301214
Location: Singleton, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18
County: West Sussex
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Church of England Parish: East Dean, Singleton and West Dean
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
SINGLETON CHURCH LANE
SU 8613-8713 The Parish Church of the
26/180 Blessed Virgin ary
Chancel with south organ-chamber, nave with aisles, north porch and west
tower. Built of flint with tiled roof. Tower C11, possibly also the walls
of the nave; the remainder C13 with C15 windows. The staircase to the roof
remains. C15 bench-ends. Gallery in the tower. Two mutilated C15 tombs
near the altar, one still with its canopy.
Listing NGR: SU8780413033
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings