Chapel of the Holy Family (Redundant), Pembridge
Description: Chapel of the Holy Family (Redundant)
Date Listed: 16 June 1987
English Heritage Building ID: 150306
OS Grid Reference: SO3621054260
OS Grid Coordinates: 336210, 254260
Latitude/Longitude: 52.1829, -2.9344
Location: Church Road, Pembridge, County of Herefordshire HR6 9JJ
Incorrect location/postcode? Submit a correction!
PEMBRIDGE CP BROXWOOD
SO 35 SE
9/48 Chapel of the Holy Family
Redundant Roman Catholic Chapel, now house. 1863 by C F Hansom for the
Snead-Cox family of Broxwood Court (former house now demolished and rebuilt).
Dressed grey sandstone rubble with ashlar dressings, tiled roof. Lancet
style. Rectangular plan with porch to north and sacristry to south-east.
Three tall trefoil-headed lights with labels to right and one to left of
gabled porch, four similar lights to south and to projecting sacristry,
three similar stepped lights to east and west ends. Interior has decorative
open trussed rafter roof and retains a gallery to the west and commemorative
stained glass in the east window.
Listing NGR: SO3621054260
This text is a legacy record and has not been updated since the building was originally listed. Details of the building may have changed in the intervening time. You should not rely on this listing as an accurate description of the building.
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.