Description: Cemetery Chapel
Date Listed: 2 August 1974
English Heritage Building ID: 173492
OS Grid Reference: TQ7689753629
OS Grid Coordinates: 576897, 153629
Latitude/Longitude: 51.2544, 0.5336
(South West Side)
TQ 75 SE 11/342
1858 by Peck and stephens. Built of Kentish ragstone. Tiled roof. North
tower with spire and buttresses. 3 bay nave and north chapel. The windows
on the north side have hood moulding and corbels. Gargoyles on the south side+.
Listing NGR: TQ7683753768
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.