Description: Little Park
Date Listed: 19 March 1951
English Heritage Building ID: 200634
OS Grid Reference: TQ3248996705
OS Grid Coordinates: 532489, 196705
Latitude/Longitude: 51.6535, -0.0862
4411 GENTLEMAN'S ROW
No 5 (Little Park)
TQ 3296 7/155 19.3.51.
Circa 1900 house of 2 storeys and attic. 3 windows. Red brick, tiled roofs,
large windows with thick wood mullions and transoms. One-storey South extension,
of similar materials but with stone dressings, built to house a fine panelled
room, with stone fireplace, taken from Enfield Palace (circa 1552) at its demolition.
Listed solely for the Enfield Palace remains. Full details and photographs in
Nos 1 to 33 (odd), with all mentioned walls and railings and The Coach House form
Listing NGR: TQ3248996705
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.