Description: Church of St Mary
Date Listed: 24 February 1950
English Heritage Building ID: 200924
OS Grid Reference: TQ1320384034
OS Grid Coordinates: 513203, 184034
Latitude/Longitude: 51.5439, -0.3689
There is also a scheduled monument, Northolt Manor, moated site, at the same location as this building or very close to it. This may be related in some way or possibly a different name for the same structure.
EALING ROAD (off)
Church of St Mary
TQ 18 SW 1/3 24.2.50
Nave rebuilt and perhaps widened towards the south, circa 1300. Chancel rebuilt
early C16. Bell turret C16. Buttress added circa 1700. South porch C19.
Brick chancel, nave of flint and iron-stone, cement-rendered. Dressings of
Reigate and other freestone. Chancel windows modern with C16 rere-arches.
No chancel arch. Nave north windows, west of circa 1300 with 2 trefoil lights,
east of mid C14. Blocked C14 north doorway. Similar windows and south doorway
of C14. C14 west window. Early C16 king-post roof in chancel and nave.
C15 piscina in nave south wall. Stoup circa 1300 in nave east of south doorway.
Three C17 bells. Brasses of C15 and C16. Font of mid to late C14 with oak
cover dated 1624. C17 and C18 monuments and floor slabs. Tiled roofs. Shingled
spirelet. (RCHM Middlesex pp 96-97).
Listing NGR: TQ1320384034
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.