Description: Church of St Michael and All Angels
Date Listed: 10 May 1974
English Heritage Building ID: 201311
OS Grid Reference: TQ3088390645
OS Grid Coordinates: 530883, 190645
Latitude/Longitude: 51.5994, -0.1117
800/14/10 BOUNDS GREEN ROAD N22
10-MAY-1974 (North side)
CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL AND ALL ANGELS
Parish Church. 1843 by Sir G G Scott, altered 1865 by Curzon. Nave, aisles, chancel, square tower with stone spire in south transept position, south porch. Rubble masonry with freestone dressings. Late C13 style with plate tracery to aisle windows. Paired quatrefoil headed elerestory windows. Inside a 5-bay nave with simple round piers. Octagonal stone font at west end. Small chapel in base of tower. Narrow chancel. Chancel and tower added in 1874.
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.