Description: Church House
Date Listed: 4 July 1952
English Heritage Building ID: 201609
OS Grid Reference: TQ5122988962
OS Grid Coordinates: 551229, 188962
Latitude/Longitude: 51.5792, 0.1812
No 15 (Church House)
(formerly listed as
TQ 5088/5188 5/3 4.7.52
C15 or C16 with early C19 alterations. Painted plaster; old tile roof.
Two storeys and attic. Ground floor has 2 canted bays, with door between,
continuous frieze and cornice. First floor 2 double hung sashes in reveals.
Gable with sash at attic level. West side return elevation facing the Church
of St Edward has oversailing 1st floor on moulded beam and 2 brackets. Restored
4-centre moulded arch to door. Plaque between 1st floor windows with armorial
Listing NGR: TQ5122988962
This text is a legacy record and has not been updated since the building was originally listed. Details of the building may have changed in the intervening time. You should not rely on this listing as an accurate description of the building.
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.