Description: St Andrew's Vicarage
Date Listed: 19 March 1981
English Heritage Building ID: 204889
OS Grid Reference: TQ4274087695
OS Grid Coordinates: 542740, 187695
Latitude/Longitude: 51.5701, 0.0582
ST ANDREW'S ROAD
St Andrew's Vicarage
TQ 48 NW 5/20
1924. Designed by Sir Herbert Baker. Neo-Georgian. Situated east of the church.
Red brick. Tiled roof. One storey and attic with four hipped dormers and tall
chimneys. Panelled door with fanlight and hood. Sash windows with glazing bars.
See also the Church of St Andrew, The Drive
Listing NGR: TQ4274087695
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.