Description: Church of the Holy Trinity
Date Listed: 18 October 1949
English Heritage Building ID: 216553
OS Grid Reference: SP1219096280
OS Grid Coordinates: 412190, 296280
Latitude/Longitude: 52.5642, -1.8216
734/1/1 CHURCH HILL
18-OCT-49 CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY
West tower late C15. Aisles circa 1533. Mid C16 north and south chapels. Nave
with clerestory rebuilt circa 1760. C13 chancel, restored and altered by C E Bateman 1914, retains C15 arch and east window. North aisle doubled 1874-9. South porch early C16. South aisle gallery circa 1760. Earlier C17 ornate screens and panelling, reoved 1864 from choir and organ casing at Worcester Cathedral, installed 1875. Interlaced aroaded circular Norman font, removed C19 from Church of St Lawrence, Over Winacre, Nottinghamshire. Earlier C18 wrought iron porch gates, 1748, moved from round Bishop Vesey monument of circa 1555 with effigy. Pudsey monuments 1677 (with busts in aedicule), 1719. Finely carved Sacheverell wall monument 1715. Jesson monument with busts 1705.
Holy Trinity Church and No 16 Coleshill Street form a group.
Listing NGR: SP1218496279
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.