Description: St Thomas's Farmhouse
Date Listed: 25 August 1977
English Heritage Building ID: 235689
OS Grid Reference: NU1809612871
OS Grid Coordinates: 418096, 612871
Latitude/Longitude: 55.4094, -1.7157
[CLAYPORT BANK AND
St Thomas's Farmhouse
NU 1812 6/57
Dated 1829. Two storeys and 3 windows. Ashlar with moulded 1st floor cill string.
Slate roof with coped verges and 2 ashlar chimneys. Glazing bar sash windows,
paired with mullions, larger on ground floor with Tudor labels. Central headed
doorway in splayed surround with Tudor label with shield stops - left hand shield
is "barry" right hand shield carved with H.C. Selby 1829. South gable wall has
a blind window per floor, 2 light with mullions; ground floor hood mould raised
to provide cill for 1st floor which also has hood.
Listing NGR: NU1809512870
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.