If you log in, you can comment on buildings, submit new photos or update photos that you've already submitted.
Description: Headstones in Churchyard of Church of St Giles, East of Chancel
Date Listed: 23 June 1989
English Heritage Building ID: 241834
OS Grid Reference: SK6849735518
OS Grid Coordinates: 468497, 335518
Latitude/Longitude: 52.9127, -0.9828
Explore more of the area around Cropwell Bishop, Nottinghamshire at Explore Britain.
CROPWELL BISHOP FERN ROAD
SK63NE (north side)
1/26 Headstones in
- Churchyard of
Church of St Giles,
east of chancel
Headstones. C18 and early C19. Slate.
1. Tall, shaped, classical, divided vertically, to: George Brownhill
d.1813 and Elizabeth wife of George Brownhill d.1804.
2. Small, rectangular, to: Martha Brownhill d.1759 aged 80 years.
3. Rectangular, classical, to: William Brownhill son of George and
Elizabeth Brownhill d.1818 aged 26 years. Signed Wood.
4. Rectangular, classical, to: Martha Cooper wife of James Cooper
5. Rectangular, to: Thomas Pyne d.1775.
6. Small, rectangular with moulded edge and oval panel, to: Hannah
wife of Samuel Beet d.1740.
7. Rectangular with moulded edge and oval panel, to: Samuel Beet,
Listing NGR: SK6849735518
This text is a legacy record and has not been updated since the building was originally listed. Details of the building may have changed in the intervening time. You should not rely on this listing as an accurate description of the building.
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.