Description: New College, New Buildings
Date Listed: 28 June 1972
English Heritage Building ID: 245044
OS Grid Reference: SP5177006503
OS Grid Coordinates: 451770, 206503
Latitude/Longitude: 51.7548, -1.2514
SP 5106 NE 6/242K
SP 5106 SE 9/242K
West block built 1875 to designs of Sir Gilbert Scott in Taynton and Milton
stone (see "The Builder XXX, 829). The Robinson Tower and Pandy on East
of the West block built 1896 to designs of Basil Champneys in Clipsham ashlar.
4 storeys. Gabled slated roof. 5 stage gate-tower.
Listing NGR: SP5177006503
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.