Description: Trinity College, South Range
Date Listed: 12 January 1954
English Heritage Building ID: 245164
OS Grid Reference: SP5138106541
OS Grid Coordinates: 451381, 206541
Latitude/Longitude: 51.7552, -1.2570
SP 5106 NW 5/139B 12.1.54.
Palladian Chapel with West tower and gateway 1691-4, to designs ascribed
to Dean Aldrich in consultation with Wren; William Townesend and Bartholomew
Peisley, masons. In Headington stone but tower and porch refaced in Bath
stone. Roof restored 1932. Interior carving by Jonathan Maine and Arthur
Frogley, George Smith, carpenter.
Listing NGR: SP5136806535
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.