Description: University Registry Annexe
Date Listed: 12 January 1954
English Heritage Building ID: 245513
OS Grid Reference: SP5189806228
OS Grid Coordinates: 451898, 206228
Latitude/Longitude: 51.7524, -1.2496
(University Registry Annexe)
SP 5116 SE 9/410 12.1.54.
Built in 1887 at the north west corner of Merton Street for the Delegacy
of Non-Collegiate Students to the design of Sir T G Jackson in Doulting stone.
Now used by the Delegates for the Examination of Schools. In the Elizabethan
style. 2 storeys, 3 gables. 3 and 4 light windows with leaded lattices.
Stone tiled roof.
All the listed buildings on the South Side form a group.
Listing NGR: SP5189806228
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.