Description: University Examination Schools
Date Listed: 12 January 1954
English Heritage Building ID: 245514
OS Grid Reference: SP5184006204
OS Grid Coordinates: 451840, 206204
Latitude/Longitude: 51.7521, -1.2504
University Examination Schools
SP 5106 SE 9/411 12.1.54.
Built in 1876-8 to the design of Sir T G Jackson in the style of a Jacobean
mansion in Clipsham stone with a Stonesfield slate roof. Some Headington
hardstone was re-used for the plinths. The lst use of Clipsham stone in
Oxford. 2 storeys, 5-light mullion and transom windows.
All the listed buildings on the South Side form a groupo.
Listing NGR: SP5184006204
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.