Description: K6 Telephone Kiosk on West Side of Old Town Hall (Reigate 42995)
Date Listed: 17 November 1987
English Heritage Building ID: 289468
OS Grid Reference: TQ2530550250
OS Grid Coordinates: 525305, 150250
Latitude/Longitude: 51.2377, -0.2064
TQ 2550 SW
12/281 (North Side)
K6 Telephone Kiosk
on West Side of Old
Telephone Kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
Carron Company. Cast iron. Square Kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated
George VI crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: TQ2530550250
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.