Description: Former Stables to South of Manor House
Date Listed: 26 July 1974
English Heritage Building ID: 298134
OS Grid Reference: TQ1713530415
OS Grid Coordinates: 517135, 130415
Latitude/Longitude: 51.0611, -0.3299
(West Side )
Former Stables to
south of Manor House
TQ 1730 1/18A
This stable building, adjoining No 31 The Causeway, has been converted into a chapel.
Red brick with some grey headers. Projecting centre portion with pediment over.
Most of the original windows have been blocked up and modern round-headed windows
The Manor House, Stables to the south and Nos 24 to 31 (consec) form a group with
Nos 1 to 7 (odd) Blackhorse Way and with all the listed buildings in South Street.
All the listed buildings in The Causeway form a very important group with all the
listed buildings in Market Square and with South Street.
Listing NGR: TQ1713530415
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.