Description: Wall to Former Stableyard of St Peter's Rectory, Extending from Number 50 to Number 51
Date Listed: 21 October 1974
English Heritage Building ID: 310343
OS Grid Reference: SU1862068830
OS Grid Coordinates: 418620, 168830
Latitude/Longitude: 51.4182, -1.7336
Wall to former stableyard of
St Peter's Rectory, extending from
No 50 to No 51
SU 1868 2/178
Early/mid C119. Nodular flint with ashlar coping. Returned in centre to gateway
of stableyard, which has 2 brick piers with ashlar caps, supporting an ashlar
4-centred arch on corbels. 3 doors with pointed heads.
Nos 42 to 64 (consec) form a group, together with St Peter and St Paul's Church,
and with Nos 65 to 85 (consec), The Sun Public house and Nos 88 to 90 (consec).
Listing NGR: SU1862168833
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.