Date Listed: 3 June 1986
English Heritage Building ID: 311024
OS Grid Reference: SU1427658689
OS Grid Coordinates: 414276, 158689
Latitude/Longitude: 51.3271, -1.7965
MANNINGFORD MANNINGFORD ABBOTS
SU 15 NW (west side)
Anglican parish church. 1861-4, by S.B. Gabriel of Bristol.
Limestone and malmstone rubble, plain and fish-tailed tiles. Nave,
Chancel and south porch. Nave with 1, 2 and 3-light plate tracery;
hoodmould with carved terminals to west window only. Angle
buttresses to west end. Tall 2-light bellcote with floriated
cross. Gabled south porch with arris roll and hoodmould. Chancel
has shouldered windows and a 3-light east window. Trefoiled
priest's door. Trefoiled also the ridge tiles and crosses to
Interior: Open roof. Octagonal font.
Listing NGR: SU1427658689
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.