Description: Loaves and Fishes Restaurant
Date Listed: 2 September 1986
English Heritage Building ID: 311311
OS Grid Reference: SU1610871771
OS Grid Coordinates: 416108, 171771
Latitude/Longitude: 51.4447, -1.7696
SU 17 SE OGBOURNE ST ANDREW ROCKLEY
7/58 Loaves and Fishes Restaurant
Anglican chapel of All Saints, now restaurant, 1872, by J.
Baverstock of Marlborough. Diaper squared sarsen and flint panels,
limestone dressings and tiled roof. Nave with west bellcote, south
porch, and short chancel. Porch gabled, with moulded outer arch
and boarded inner door. Gable cross. Lancet windows with
patterned leadwork, the lancets to chancel shortened by mid-wall
string. Triple lancets at east end. West gable has quatrefoil
light over paired lancets. Arched bellcote with bell. Roof has
crested ridge tiles.
Interior is subdivided within nave. Trussed rafter roof and
stencilled painting in chancel.
Listing NGR: SU1610871771
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.