Date Listed: 30 October 1987
English Heritage Building ID: 311763
OS Grid Reference: SU2087866573
OS Grid Coordinates: 420878, 166573
Latitude/Longitude: 51.3978, -1.7013
SU 26 NW (east side)
Parish church, now house. 1851 by T.H. Wyatt. Flint, with
limestone banding and dressings. Slate roof. Nave and chancel,
and entrance under south-west tower. South vestry at right angles
to chancel. Chancel of 2 bays with angle buttresses. Nave of 4
bays. Two-light windows in C14 style to both nave and chancel, and
5-light east window. Lean-to at west end, asymmetrical with gabled
windows. Tower of 2 stages with large 2-light upper windows and
short pyramidal stone spire with small lucarnes.
Interior partly converted for domestic use, but 3 bays of nave not
completed at time of survey (November 1985). Vault under tower.
Chancel divided horizontally to 2 storeys.
Listing NGR: SU2087866573
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.