Description: Group of 3 Monuments, in Churchyard 5 Metres South of Tower, Church of the Holy Cross
Date Listed: 30 October 1987
English Heritage Building ID: 311772
OS Grid Reference: SU1399460787
OS Grid Coordinates: 413994, 160787
Latitude/Longitude: 51.3460, -1.8004
WILCOT CHURCH END
SU 16 SW
5/137 Group of 3 monuments, in churchyard
5m south of tower, Church of the
Group of 3 chest tombs. Late C18. Limestone. From north (a)
moulded table and base, recessed corner balusters, reeded fascia
and two fielded panels each side, to Charles Tucker, died 1770.
(b) Moulded table. Carved end and centre pilasters and fielded
panels. Scrolled shields at ends. Unidentified. (c) Low chest
tomb offset to east. Moulded table. Fluted corner pilasters and
fielded panels. Unidentified.
Listing NGR: SU1399460787
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.