Description: No 14b with Archway to Right
Date Listed: 18 April 1952
English Heritage Building ID: 312684
OS Grid Reference: ST8256960752
OS Grid Coordinates: 382569, 160752
Latitude/Longitude: 51.3456, -2.2516
1. ST MARGARET'S STREET
5411 (East Side)
No 14B with archway
to right. [Formerly listed
as premises occupied
by Coal Agencies Ltd]
ST 8260 2/114 18.4.52.
C18. Weathered ashlar, modern pantiled roof, moulded eaves cornice.
2 storeys, 5 windows, sashes, architrave surrounds, glazing bars. Ground
floor has 2 windows with square-headed doorway between; left hand window
has moulded flat cornice and right hand window a "broken" pediment. To
right of frontage is an elliptical-arched opening with keystone, which
leads through an iron gate to the Baptist Chapel in the rear.
The Three Horseshoes and Nos 1 to 4 (consec) Frome Road form a group with
the Liberal Club, The Baptist Chapel, the Congregational Church and Hall
and Nos 6 to 16 (consec), 19 to 22 (consec), 36, 42 to 49 (consec) and Westbury
House, St Margaret's Street and No 1 St Margaret's Hill.
Listing NGR: ST8256760756
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.