Description: Prower Monument in Churchyard , 45 Metres South East of South East Corner of South Chapel, Church of
Date Listed: 17 April 1986
English Heritage Building ID: 317932
OS Grid Reference: SU0971887125
OS Grid Coordinates: 409718, 187125
Latitude/Longitude: 51.5829, -1.8611
SU 08 NE PURTON CHURCH END
Prower monument in churchyard, 45m
south-east of south-east corner of
south chapel, Church of St. Mary
Monument. Eary C19. Sandstone. Triangular monument on pedestal
with recessed side panels between corner buttresses, the panels
gabled and inscribed. To the Rev. JOHN PROWER, died 1827, and Rev.
JOHN MERVYN PROWER and family.
Listing NGR: SU0971887125
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.