Description: Outbuildings to the North West of Pinkney Court and the Flat
Date Listed: 12 December 1951
English Heritage Building ID: 318137
OS Grid Reference: ST8629987291
OS Grid Coordinates: 386299, 187291
Latitude/Longitude: 51.5843, -2.1991
ST 88 NE
3/140 Outbuildings to the north-west of
Pinkney Court and The Flat
(formerly listed as Barn at
12.12.51 Court Farm)
Barn, stables and hayloft, cowbyres. C17 and C18 restored in the
C20. Coursed rubble with flush rusticated dressed stone quoins,
wooden lintels, stone dressings and gable stone slate roofs with
small section of Welsh slates to lean-to shed. L-shaped continuous
range around 2 sides of courtyard. Seven-bay barn, cruciform in
plan. South front with 2 plank doors, cart entrance and midstrey
with half-hipped roof, pigeon holes below and 2-leaf plank gates.
Stables and hayloft in angle with gable to loft door. Cowbyres
with circular piers.
Listing NGR: ST8629987291
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.