Description: The Red House
Date Listed: 10 October 1987
English Heritage Building ID: 321531
OS Grid Reference: SU1344739840
OS Grid Coordinates: 413447, 139840
Latitude/Longitude: 51.1577, -1.8091
SU13NW WILSFORD CUM LAKE WILSFORD (East Side)
8/210 The Red House
House, formerly the vicarage. 1830-40. Red brick in Flemish bond, English bond to rear slate roof. Two storeys, 4 x 2 bays. Main facade to east, with entrance in second bay, a pair of panelled doors with overlight set within stone doorcase with an open pediment.Twelve paned sashes in openings with gauged brick lintels. Applied louvred shutters to ground floor. Brick stack.
Listing NGR: SU1344839846
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.