Date Listed: 4 February 1975
English Heritage Building ID: 329852
OS Grid Reference: SE2983855449
OS Grid Coordinates: 429838, 455449
Latitude/Longitude: 53.9942, -1.5464
SE 2955 SE 12/77 GV
Built 1910-11 by Messrs Mc Callum & Hope of Glasgow to specifications of Leonard Clark of Harrogate.
. 3 bay pavilion with cast iron columns carrying enriched arched girders.
Walls with later glazed panels. Hipped glazed roof with ornamental cast iron
cresting and carved wooden eaves board.
The pavilion forms a group with the return of No 5 Crescent Road and the rear of
No 3l Swan Road.
Listing NGR: SE2983855449
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.