Description: Monument to John Edson, in the Churchyard and to the South of St Andrew's Church
Date Listed: 16 March 1984
English Heritage Building ID: 33419
OS Grid Reference: ST4932868327
OS Grid Coordinates: 349328, 168327
Latitude/Longitude: 51.4117, -2.7300
ST 46 NE BACKWELL CHURCH LANE (north-west side)
6/23 Monument to John Edson, in the
Churchyard and to the south of
G.V. St. Andrew's Church
Chest tomb. Earliest dates are John Edson, 1689 and Beakes, 1716. Ashlar.
Square inscribed panels; enriched pilasters and frieze; moulded plinth and
Listing NGR: ST4932868327
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.