This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.4929 / 51°29'34"N
Longitude: -2.2287 / 2°13'43"W
OS Eastings: 384220
OS Northings: 177128
OS Grid: ST842771
Mapcode National: GBR 1QN.7CV
Mapcode Global: VH963.BQ4X
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk to Rear of the Old Rectory, Estate Yard
Listing Date: 26 January 1989
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1023042
English Heritage Legacy ID: 317647
Location: Castle Combe, Wiltshire, SN14
Civil Parish: Castle Combe
Traditional County: Wiltshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Wiltshire
Church of England Parish: Castle Combe
Church of England Diocese: Bristol
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 08/07/2014
ST 87 SE
K6 telephone kiosk to rear of The Old Rectory
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
various contractors. Cast iron painted grey. Square kiosk with domed roof.
Unperforated crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: ST8422077128
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings