This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1667 / 52°9'59"N
Longitude: -1.3913 / 1°23'28"W
OS Eastings: 441730
OS Northings: 252217
OS Grid: SP417522
Mapcode National: GBR 7RL.32Y
Mapcode Global: VHBY5.TSVX
Entry Name: Stables and Coach House at Red House
Listing Date: 30 May 1967
Last Amended: 8 April 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1024225
English Heritage Legacy ID: 306151
Location: Fenny Compton, Stratford-on-Avon, Warwickshire, CV47
Civil Parish: Fenny Compton
Built-Up Area: Fenny Compton
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Warwickshire
Church of England Parish: Avon Dassett with Fenny Compton
Church of England Diocese: Coventry
FENNY COMPTON CHURCH STREET
SP4052 (North side)
6/41 Stables and coach house at
30/05/67 Red House
(Formerly listed as Small
Stables and coach house. Early C18. Regular coursed ironstone. Simple splayed
cornice. Old tile roof. C19 carriage doors on left. 2 stable doors, the second
with a small stone round-arched window directly above the lintel. Plank door.
Leaded window of 2 fixed lights on right. Painted wood lintels throughout.
Mounting block built into front wall. To road: blocked doorway. Leaded windows
of 3 fixed lights on left, one light on right. Interior: chamfered beams. Room
on right is said to have been used as a butcher's shop.
Listing NGR: SP4173052217
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings