This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.2018 / 52°12'6"N
Longitude: -1.3172 / 1°19'1"W
OS Eastings: 446761
OS Northings: 256168
OS Grid: SP467561
Mapcode National: GBR 7R3.XFS
Mapcode Global: VHCVH.4X0H
Entry Name: Hollow Meadow Farmhouse
Listing Date: 21 April 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1024454
English Heritage Legacy ID: 305671
Location: Priors Hardwick, Stratford-on-Avon, Warwickshire, CV47
Civil Parish: Priors Hardwick
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Warwickshire
Church of England Parish: Priors Hardwick St Mary the Virgin
Church of England Diocese: Coventry
5/95 Hollow Meadow Farmhouse
Farmhouse, now house. 1683, with some C18/C19 and late C20 minor alterations.
Regular coursed ironstone, with a few courses of brick below eaves. Tile roof,
of old tiles to right, has coped gable parapet and kneelers to left; ashlar left
end stack and stone ridge and right end stacks. 4-unit plan. 2 storeys; 5-window
range. Central late C20 porch has ribbed door. 3 bays have stone chamfered
mullioned windows with hood moulds, on ground floor of 4 lights, on first floor
of 3 lights; left windows are taller. Painted mullions and hood moulds.
One-light central mullioned window. C20 three-light casement with chamfered wood
lintel and late C20 2-light casement above to right. Datestone has initials HHA.
Left end is taller due to sloping site. Interior noted as having good staircase
with turned balusters.
Listing NGR: SP4676156168
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings