This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.9549 / 50°57'17"N
Longitude: -0.7243 / 0°43'27"W
OS Eastings: 489696
OS Northings: 118051
OS Grid: SU896180
Mapcode National: GBR DFH.3P4
Mapcode Global: FRA 96CL.9LY
Entry Name: The Cobden Club Hall
Listing Date: 26 November 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1025932
English Heritage Legacy ID: 301887
Location: Heyshott, Chichester, West Sussex, GU29
County: West Sussex
Civil Parish: Heyshott
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Church of England Parish: Heyshott St James
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
SU 81 NE HEYSHOTT LEGG'S LANE
17/7 The Cobden Club Hall
Built in 1870 by Jane Cobden Union, daughter of John Cobden of Dunford House, as
the village school. Converted into a club-house when the original club-house (now
La Fontaine) was converted into a private house. Faced with flints with red brick
dressings and quoins. Tiled roof. Casement windows. Two projectons on west side,
one being a gabled porch.
Listing NGR: SU8969618051
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings