This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.9105 / 50°54'37"N
Longitude: -0.752 / 0°45'7"W
OS Eastings: 487834
OS Northings: 113075
OS Grid: SU878130
Mapcode National: GBR DFV.W47
Mapcode Global: FRA 969P.QV2
Entry Name: The School House
Listing Date: 28 January 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1026201
English Heritage Legacy ID: 301217
Location: Singleton, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18
County: West Sussex
Civil Parish: Singleton
Built-Up Area: Singleton
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Church of England Parish: East Dean, Singleton and West Dean
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
SINGLETON CHURCH LANE
26/183 The School House.
Originally the Schoolmaster's house. 1860 circa. Two storeys. Two windows.
Faced with flints with a diaper pattern of red brick but white brick dressings
and quoins. Slate roof. South west wing has a gable and sash windows
without glazing bars, the north wing casement windows and one dormer.
Listing NGR: SU8783413074
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings